I would probably not even know about Bay Shore if it wasn't for Leann. Leann and I were roommates in college and have ever since been close friends. She has an amazing faith in God and she has been there for me through thick and thin. She is a strong woman of God and does such a wonderful job teaching the children at camp. I used to go as a counselor in a cabin with girls, but now I go to help her out with anything she needs. She actually works full time at the camp and has her own little place called Pieper Cottage. She stayed with us in a different cabin for the week of Jr. Camp, but we went over to her cottage during camp to check it out. Brooke had fun getting into the yarn and playing on her bed. She got ahold of Aunt Leann's sunglasses, too! We love you, Aunt Leann!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Aunt Leann is the Dean of Jr. Camp
I would probably not even know about Bay Shore if it wasn't for Leann. Leann and I were roommates in college and have ever since been close friends. She has an amazing faith in God and she has been there for me through thick and thin. She is a strong woman of God and does such a wonderful job teaching the children at camp. I used to go as a counselor in a cabin with girls, but now I go to help her out with anything she needs. She actually works full time at the camp and has her own little place called Pieper Cottage. She stayed with us in a different cabin for the week of Jr. Camp, but we went over to her cottage during camp to check it out. Brooke had fun getting into the yarn and playing on her bed. She got ahold of Aunt Leann's sunglasses, too! We love you, Aunt Leann!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment