Matt and I went to Comerica Park to see the Tigers play ball! My mom and dad watched Brooke overnight so we could go to the game. We had a nice time. They lost, but it was still fun. We hadn't been to a game since before Brooke was born.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Go Detroit Tigers!
We had to get her in pictures, even though she didn't go with us to the game. She likes to say, "Go Tigers!"






Matt and I went to Comerica Park to see the Tigers play ball! My mom and dad watched Brooke overnight so we could go to the game. We had a nice time. They lost, but it was still fun. We hadn't been to a game since before Brooke was born.
Matt and I went to Comerica Park to see the Tigers play ball! My mom and dad watched Brooke overnight so we could go to the game. We had a nice time. They lost, but it was still fun. We hadn't been to a game since before Brooke was born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment