Cole loved pulling Brooke around in the wagon...so cute!
"I love my daddy!"
"My daddy tickles me and it is so fun!"
Playing in the sand box with Cole, Derica's nephew.
"Boom, I fall down!"...says Brooke.
Playing on a teetor-totter...first time on one of these! Her new friend, Grace joined her!
Swingin'...one of her favorite things to do outside!
We were invited this past weekend to join some friends at their cabin about 3 hours north of our house. We had such a good time. The weather was a little cooler, but we still loved the time away!
Brooke did not sleep well - surprise, surprise!!! I have to say it is getting frustrating. I know it is "normal" when you are away to not sleep well, but she doesn't even sleep well for us in her own bed! Mommy is TIRED, I am not the best sleeper when I am not in my own bed and then to have a wiggly little body kicking and on top of you while you are trying to get sleep is no fun!!!!
Thank you to the Scribner and Mumford families for inviting us. We really needed a mini vacation like this!
1 comment:
I LOVE her hair in the pic in the sandbox....It looks so cute down and curly!!
Post a Comment