Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friends


Uncle Shawn and Aunt Derica are so much fun!





Brooke calls any people she sees her "friends." I didn't realize how much I said that to her and now she mimics me. So, with over 200 people on the campgrounds I heard the word friends a lot. She would point and run and play with her friends. She enjoyed playing with my close friends Shawn and Derica. They both are such awesome people who love the Lord and love Bay Shore camp. They absolutely adore Brooke, too. I am thankful for friends who care so much about me and my family. Uncle Shawn and Brooke had so much fun together. He went down the slide with her, played the "tickle game" where she would run away and lay down on the ground. Then, she would wait for Uncle Shawn to run up and tickle her belly! What FUN they had, we are so excited about them getting their first baby through adoption. Hopefully very soon...we are praying hard!

No comments: