Campers LOVIN on the littlest Super Cal!
Every year at Bay Shore Jr. Camp a Superhero visits. His name is Super Cal. Last year Brooke was only 7 months old, so she didn't really know what was going on. But, this year was a different story.
I wasn't sure what Brooke was going to do the first time she saw Super Cal. She reacted by pointing, STARING, and opening her mouth real wide in awwww!! It was so funny. Brooke had a blast watching the campers go crazy when Super Cal would show up in the tabernacle. The campers would jump around and dance and yell, like we were at a concert or something!?! I have some pictures of Super Cal and Brooke. A few pictures are from when we had a Super Cal look a like contest. We tried, didn't have much to work with. I need to remember next year to bring "stuff" to dress her up!
No comments:
Post a Comment