Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dean Leann putting me to work! :)

Today before lunch I took pictures of each cabin of kids to make keychains that they will get to take home on Friday. So, right now I am waiting for them to print and I will be laminating over 200 keychains! Good thing Brooke is taking a nap right now. To get her to sleep the magic trick has been putting her in the car and driving around until she falls asleep. She is so overstimulated, it's going to be interesting being back at home and adjusting back to a "real" bed and not the Pack n' Play! And, only getting attention from momma is going to be so BORING! She is used to waking up and seeing over 200 people at the flagpole, singing and exercising before eating breakfast. Then, off to Bible Memory we go and she sits with the kids and looks at her children's Bible pretending like she is memorizing verses too! SO cute. The kids LOVE her, especially the girls. Then, in the evening the kids go to tabernacle and Super Cal, the Jr. Camp Superhero usually shows up and she does a really fun dance. Brooke just stares and stares and then watches the kids go crazy and dance...and she then starts dancing with them! I will try to post some pictures and possibly video soon...Leann thinks we can get pictures on this computer. Stay tuned....

No comments: