Monday, August 3, 2009

Havin' fun at Bay Shore camp!

Brooke and I made it to camp safely. Yesterday she napped exactly at the "right" time....when the campers were checking in! Leann stationed me at the table checking in the girls, so it as nice to be able to help her out (without Brooke needing me at the moment!) We have around 200 - 5th/6th graders!!! WOW!!! The theme for the week is SURVIVING IN THE SON.

Brooke is getting a lot of attention and LOVING every minute of it. Today we were supposed to go to the beach, but it rained this morning/early afternoon. The sun did end up coming out and it turned into a nice afternoon. She played hard and then took a 3 and half hour nap. (I decided to nap with her for most of that time.)

Then, in the evening she had fun in the tabernacle singing and dancing with the kids. And, of course SUPER CAL showed up and what fun she is! I will be posting lots of pictures of Super Cal...Bay Shore's SUPERHERO!

No comments: