Today we went to a BBQ at Shawn and Derica's. Brooke enjoyed swimming in the lake, with daddy close by! She was probably in the water for at least an hour and did not want to get out! Of course, I was busy taking pictures and keeping a close watch on Brooke. I get very nervous around water, but I want Brooke to feel comfortable with it. So, I try to suck in my fears and not show it whole lot. I feel like I am getting better and better as time goes by.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
BBQ, boat, and swimming with friends
Today we went to a BBQ at Shawn and Derica's. Brooke enjoyed swimming in the lake, with daddy close by! She was probably in the water for at least an hour and did not want to get out! Of course, I was busy taking pictures and keeping a close watch on Brooke. I get very nervous around water, but I want Brooke to feel comfortable with it. So, I try to suck in my fears and not show it whole lot. I feel like I am getting better and better as time goes by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! We've been taking Grace for short bike rides this past week to get her used to the helmet. She doesn't love it of course, but she does keep it on now. Hope that helps!
Also, have you taken Brooke for swim lessons? We are in the middle of that and it's SO helpful for me to feel better about having Grace near water. (and she loves it!)
Post a Comment