We went to the Detroit Zoo this morning and met up with Pam, Marisa, and Mia. This year the big event is the Dinosaurs! Brooke actually really liked seeing the BIG creatures. I wasn't sure if she would get scared because they do move and spray water at you! Also, make loud noises. She was startled once, but other than that, smiled and would say, "Dinosaur!" It was a very HOT and HUMID day, so we left the zoo by 12:30 pm. We enjoyed the morning and will be back there again soon, I am sure.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Detroit Zoo Dinosaur Exhibit
We went to the Detroit Zoo this morning and met up with Pam, Marisa, and Mia. This year the big event is the Dinosaurs! Brooke actually really liked seeing the BIG creatures. I wasn't sure if she would get scared because they do move and spray water at you! Also, make loud noises. She was startled once, but other than that, smiled and would say, "Dinosaur!" It was a very HOT and HUMID day, so we left the zoo by 12:30 pm. We enjoyed the morning and will be back there again soon, I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment