Monday, June 1, 2009

"What video shall I choose???"




Brooke's newest find is the cabinet under the TV! She loves to open it and take out all the DVD's, books, videos, etc.... It is quite fun to pick them all up each night. We will probably need to find a way to close it so she can't get in! OOOHHHH, will she get mad at us!

Thanks to all of you who were/are praying for Brooke. She is feeling a lot better. We have another week of antibiotic, and she is not liking it at all! So, tonight I put it in her bottle. Thought I could trick her, no such luck! She drank maybe a half ounce and then figured out it tasted different. So, I mixed it in with more milk and she drank some more. I feel so bad that she hates it so much, but really I guess I don't want her to "like" medicine! I am not a big fan of medicine.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Sara likes to do the same thing with her DVDs. We put a ponytail holder around and around the two handles so she can't open it:)