Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Momma's Last Day of School!







Oh, how good it feels to be done with another school year. I have been teaching for 11 years, wow!!!! Time does go fast, and seems to go even faster with a child! Today I said "good-bye" once again to a class of first graders. My class this year was very sweet. My mom even asked me today about my class...she said that I didn't talk much about them this year. It's because it was just that kind of class...didn't have much to complain about. Now, I get to concentrate on being a momma! We have a lot to do this summer...possibly potty train? get a better routine? work on better sleeping habits??? communication skills - sign language and using more words, etc... I am looking forward to a lot of fun days ahead!

Brooke came with me today to finish cleaning my room. She liked to climb on the chairs, and she also liked to pick up pencils and paper....stuff on the dirty floor! YUCK!

I am ready to ENJOY my summer vacation! YAY!!!!

No comments: