We went downtown Mt. Clemens last night to basically "people watch"...it's so much fun! There was a little petting farm so Matt took her inside and she got to pet the animals. It was kinda funny to watch her...she would point at the body parts of the animals. I think she liked their noses best! She really didn't want to pet them and be too close...she would run toward daddy and want to be picked up! I don't blame her. I would have been a mess (allergies) if I would have gone in there with them.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Stars and Stripes Festival
We went downtown Mt. Clemens last night to basically "people watch"...it's so much fun! There was a little petting farm so Matt took her inside and she got to pet the animals. It was kinda funny to watch her...she would point at the body parts of the animals. I think she liked their noses best! She really didn't want to pet them and be too close...she would run toward daddy and want to be picked up! I don't blame her. I would have been a mess (allergies) if I would have gone in there with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment