Oh my goodness, a year and half ago I gave birth to this beautiful little girl. Time is continuing to fly WAY TOO FAST! The biggest change this past month is all the talking- not just words now, but short phrases!!! She knows more detailed words, like: crayon, color, circle, heart, chalk, purple, blue, plane, sun, moon, grandma, book, thank you, please, and she kinda says her name - it sounds like "bwook"...very cute. We are thinking she may know that most of the pictures of a "baby" that she sees, is HER! We are not sure, though. Instead of saying baby now we almost always try to point it out, that it is a picture of her! The phrases she says now: I don't want it, I don't want to, sit on the chair, sun and moon, I hold it, color please, I want more, oh no!, I'm sorry, go outside, all done, fall down, and I know there are many more! I need to start writing more down, or blogging more. I take so many pictures that I am falling behind. Thanks to all of you that continue to follow Brooke's blog. I really enjoy keeping it going.
Well, here are a few pictures to celebrate 18 months. We took the usual monthly football picture and she also colored a picture before getting her pajamas on! Then, she had special bonding time with daddy reading books.
No comments:
Post a Comment